An Applicant Tracking System (ATS) or E-hiring software is a great way to automate your hiring process through better sourcing, streamlined workflows, and customizable functionalities like career sites, job board distribution, candidate communications. etc.
An ATS can help recruiters to accelerate their hiring process. At BHSOFT, we have our own ATS solution, however, we also offer to build customizable ATS software for our clients.
Applicant Tracking System (ATS) software provides recruiting and hiring tools for companies. The system keeps track of all resumes in one place, helping recruiters and hiring managers to stay organized and save time. An ATS helps:
- Recruitment agencies shortlist and highlight top candidates
- Job seekers find work through matching talents
- Employers find the right candidates
Bluebox is an applicant tracking platform where employers and career seekers can communicate effectively.
Applicants are able to list all necessary information on their profiles. After that, the system will match their talents & skills with suitable companies. Applicants will receive real-time alerts when their profiles get noticed. Updating your CV frequently is recommended for optimizing your opportunities with ideal positions.
Bluebox also engages employers with the right candidates based on their requirements. Bluebox helps recruiters to accelerate their hiring process while reducing time and cost.
BHSOFT & BHSOFT ATS solution
BHSOFT is a software development company in Vietnam, providing software solutions and custom software product development to various countries all over the world.
We have our own ATS solution with our own algorithm. However, we also help our clients to build their custom ATS based on their requirements. Each client is unique with different business models. Our job is to help you find the best solution for your company based on your needs.
The project we collaborated in
BHSOFT built an ATS for Bluebox with a nice design and functionalities exactly as Bluebox required.
Similar to other job sites on the Internet, the purpose of this applicant portal and candidate tracking system is to help three types of users (job seekers, employer companies, and recruitment agencies) to communicate and match the best candidates with the right positions effectively and economically. The system must be able to import resumes from outside into its database as well.
BHSOFT was responsible for developing the system that provides a range of functionalities typically created for each type of user including Job Seekers, Employers, and Recruitment Agencies.
Features of the system:
- Companies that are recruiting can directly create an Employer profile, and post job advertisements on the Portal.
- Recruitment agencies can also create an Agency profile, so they can post job advertisements on behalf of their clients, which are other companies.
- Job seekers can create their profile, search and apply for jobs on the portal.
- Employers and Agencies receive applications from applicants and process them.
- Employers and Agencies can also email candidates’ resumes to other people outside of the system.
- In the case of Agencies, the system enables the function to convert candidates’ resumes into the Agency format (branded format) before emailing.
Above is the information of how BHSOFT built an ATS for Bluebox. Don’t hesitate to contact us via our contact form or our email at email@example.com for more information.