Project features focus on managing, updating, and controlling documents. The system allows users to download, update and manage documents.
Main features of the system:
- Administration module: Allows users to set up initial data of the system to perform the management and control of the system.
+ User admin: Manage user information.
+ Role Admin: Manage information about the rights and obligations of users for respective functions.
+ Cabinet admin: Manage information about documents; download, update, and control document security.
+ Template Admin: Manage the templates to be used for the system.
+ Workflow: Set up initial information about the workflow.
+ Lifecycle: Set up initial information about a document's cycle management.
+ And a few other small features.
- User admin: allows creating new users, and editing user information in the system.
- Role Admin: manages functions of decentralization, adds and modifies user access rights to the system, and ensures the documents’ security in the system.
- Cabinet Admin: allows the user to create the cabinet folder to store and manage the files uploaded.
- Template Admin: allows users to pre-define the information about the form of document signing or character recognition through scanning files (Optical Character Recognition software - OCR template) etc.