Supply Chain Management system for US customer
A US company which works with food production facilities to mitigate vendor associated supply chain risks. Their strategy is to build an AI powered supplier management system that manages and optimizes supplier quality assurance across the whole supply chain.
Client Business Need
As part of the above strategy, the Client needed a system to help organizations to manage the process of gathering and transferring of certifications between different supply chain players.
Food processors require documentation and certifications from suppliers to explain the production and processing requirements and ensure that ingredients are compliant with regulatory standards. This process is very paper-heavy and involves back and forth communication.
- The project was implemented in steps, each requiring review and approval as follow:
- Design and review of architecture and related technology
- Development of solution overview which set out user interface, functionality and user workflow. This overview was also intended to ensure the clarity in requirements for all stakeholders
- Platform development and testing
- Regular update and review with the Product owner.
- Finalize deployment with testing of the platform with live data
- Back End: ASP.Net Core
- Front End: ReactJs
- Database: Azure Cosmos DB
- File storage: Azure Data Lake
- 6 man-month